Saturday, November 21, 2009

My New Moon Party - Oklahoma Style!

Here is the invitation to our New Moon party. The top reads, "Just bite me already!" A necessary phrase, because the way we look at it, we're all thinking it, right?!

This is the New Moon cake Tiff and I ordered from Walmart. Talk about eye candy (literally!) And just for kicks and giggles, we made it half vanilla, half chocolate cake. Yummy (in more ways than one!)

Here is Bella's vegetarian platter. On the other side of the table (not pictured) was the Edward veggie platter full of cold cuts and cheeses. I loved eating off of Edward and Jacob's faces and then crinkling Bella's face on my napkins.


The Twi-hards from Oklahoma. (Pictured above.)


Shown above is the New Moon "swag" we collected from our party, complete with chocolates, buttons, stickers, and even type O negative red pop to drink!


In true twin fashion, we have chosen opposing sides. Brooke is Team Jacob and Tiff is Team Edward. And yes, we wore these in public. Thanks T, for being as die-hard, I mean, Twi-hard as I am! Glad I you joined the ranks of all those women out there who have dishes sitting in their sinks, kids with dirty faces, and husband's who went to bed a long time ago - all because we were busy reading Twilight! If you count up all the pages through all four books, and Midnight Sun, you've read over 2,500 pages! Go us! Long live vampires and werewolves!

No comments: