Some have asked to see my belly....well okay, here it is for the world to see. I have 7 weeks left until liftoff and boy am I feeling ready to launch! The summer gods don't take pity on the pregnant, that's for sure. So, Owen and I resort ourselves to indoor activities such as this one at The Living Acquarium in Sandy. Air conditioning makes mommy happy!
Kate Wisdom Teeth and Last Day of School
10 months ago
3 comments:
Brooke, Cute blog and cute belly. Do you guys have a name picked out or are you keeping it a secret?
Here is our blog if you're interested. http://sewhappytogether.blogspot.com/
Seeeee! Look what a doll you are! I bet that you can't even tell from behind that you are preggo. Me on the other hand. Not so much. I am all over the place I love you, and I am so glad you and baby are healthy!
You look great. It's crazy that we are getting so close. Enjoy what little sleep you are getting while you can, right?!?!
Post a Comment